The Delicate: Orange Blossom
Discover our candle The delicate orange blossom: poured in a unique sand-colored pot entirely handmade in our workshop based on gypsum and resin in water, it is consumed thanks to a pretty crackling wooden wick.
When it is finished you can reuse the pot for your brushes, matches, cotton swab It will fit perfectly into your decoration.
Perfume without toxic fumes and 100% rapeseed wax that allows a long and healthy combustion, with an excellent restitution of perfumes.
All our candles are: eco-friendly, not tested on animals and handmade in the Gard.
100% made in france
VEGETABLE CANDLE: 170g of wax, About 30 hours of combustion. Diameter 8cm, Height 7cm
Head olfactory pyramid: Petitgrain
Olfactory pyramid of heart: Orange blossoms
Background olfactory pyramid: Tonka bean
Unique pot made by hand, rough edges can be present, each decoration is different. Not suitable for food use.
Our commitments, respectful of the environment:
- A 100% vegetable and biodegradable wax : 100% rapeseed not tested on animals, without GMOs or pesticides and produced in Europe.
- Cotton wicks without any chemical treatment, without lead and with a paper core.
- Perfumes made in Grasse without CMR (carcinogenic, mutagenic and toxic substances for reproduction) or phthalates and complying with IFRA (International Fragrance Association) recommendations.
- An artisanal manufacture in our workshop in the south of the France.
- Reused and reusable packaging , recycled and recyclable, plastic-free.
OTHER: Caution: May cause a skin allergy. Harmful to aquatic organisms, leads to long-term adverse effects. In case of irritation or rash: consult a doctor.
Contains GERANYL ACETATE, LINALYL ACETATE, GERANIOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LINALOOL, STRAIGHT LIMONENE (+100).
- French beech wood wick
Perfume of Grasse (France)